Monday, August 22, 2022

Nonvoice Chat support - Good Chat - 20 chats

Examples of Good Chats - there are some grammatical errors on the chat transcript, please understand the context and use them at your discretion.


1

 

5:15 PM Initial Question: Hello. I placed an order a while back for this item and it shows delivered but unfortunately has not come :(

5:15 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

5:15 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

5:15 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry as you didn't receive your package yet.

5:15 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can understand your concern. Let me help you to solve your issue.

5:15 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : May I have the order number, please?

5:15 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : 
ORDER #
114-6730954-2712264 

5:16 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for the order number.

5:16 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Let me check this for you.

5:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your patience!

5:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : You're welcome! :)

5:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I checked and see that the item is shipped and sold by a third party seller on Amazon. In this case, I can contact the seller with high priority and also escalated the concern through our member of leadership.

5:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes please. This is urgent and I either need a refund, or to get this solved

5:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can understand your concern. You no need to worry I will contact the seller from my end to deliver the item more sooner.

5:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your understanding!

5:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : In most cases, you'll receive a reply much sooner. All seller orders are covered by our A-to-z Guarantee.

5:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I personally create a followup for this order if you didn't receive the item I will  file the a to z claim against the seller from my end.

5:25 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I hope we are still connected.

5:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We've been idle for 3 minute, and I want to make sure our chat's still connected. 

5:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Hello

5:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : sorry!

5:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No, problem.

5:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

5:29 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I placed an order for a giftcard for a friend and its not processed yet :(

5:30 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Toby, I do understand your concern. You no need to worry I will contact the seller from my end to deliver the item more 

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : It was an amazon giftcard :(

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : My friend lives far away and its her birthday

5:33 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can understand. In this case, I will file the claim against the seller from my end once the investigation is over you will receive full refund for the item.

5:33 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Will that help for you?

5:33 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes please, but I just placed an order

5:33 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : like a new order

5:33 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : For an amazon giftcard

5:34 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your understanding!
Let me file the claim now.

5:34 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank you

5:36 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your patience!

5:36 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) :  I've submitted an A-to-z Guarantee claim on your behalf. You will receive an e-mail from our A-to-z Guarantee claims investigation team within 24 hours. 

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank yo

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

2nd  Chat

 

6:55 PM Initial Question: hi, today was my last day of my prime free trial, and i cancel but it still charged my bank account

6:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

6:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm really sorry you've problem with the prime.

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Could you please provide the amount of charged and the date of charged?

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : one sec, let me pull up my back account

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure.

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : april 30 $107.42

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your information.

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've checked and see that, yes the charge has been made for the prime. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) :  In this case I'll help you with cancel this order for a full refund.

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Will that work?

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : that would be perfect, thank you

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : will there be a delay on when the refund will be issued?

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome.

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've cancelled your prime and requested a full refund for you and you'll receive your refund within 3-5  business days.

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : alright, thank you

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome.

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I thank you for your patience and understanding. 

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) :  Is there anything else I can do for you today?

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : that will be all

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : stay awesome

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks!

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Have a great day and take care!! :)

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd  Chat

 

11:17 PM Initial Question: Hi,

I want to return the item#TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face, Organic Anti-Aging Anti Wrinkle Topical Facial Skin Care with Hyaluronic Acid, 1 oz

11:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

11:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

11:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : It is unused in original condition

11:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : May I have the item name and the reason for return?

11:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Worrying about not working and cause itchy when using

11:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I checked and see that the item is not returnable and you no need to return the item,I'll help you with the complete refund.

You're most welcome to keep or donate or dispose the item.

11:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : As an alternative to your original payment method, you can receive your refund on Amazon Gift Card to expedite your funds availability. Which method would you prefer?

11:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Anyway, can I return it to you as it is unused and in original condition

11:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : You can resell it

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No need!

You can just dispose it.

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : But it is up to your policy

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : OK then

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes XXXXXXXXXXXX.

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : As an alternative to your original payment method, you can receive your refund on Amazon Gift Card to expedite your funds availability. Which method would you prefer?

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Gift card that is OK

11:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've requested a refund of $19.99 to your Gift Card. You'll see the refund  within 1 hour.

11:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

11:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : And one more thing I order the items which shipped and sold by Amazon in Bulk Qty

11:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Do you offer any more discount?

11:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Because we want to order it to resell it out of country

11:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please contact us when you're placing the order and we'll help forward you to the business team they'll help about placing the bulk order.

11:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : How to contact?

11:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please contact us via chat.

11:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We'll transfer you directly to them.

11:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : OK

11:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I will place an order first or contacting before ordering?

11:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : They'll be available within 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Pacific time, Seven days a week

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please contact us before placing the order.

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ave I addressed all your questions? 

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : OK I will add the items in the shopping cart first

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Have**

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure.

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : OK thanks for your help

11:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

11:25 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : As you can do it I will place an order from Amazon, in stead of ordering from another wholesale websites.

11:25 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure.

11:25 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Sound good

11:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : My pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to contact Amazon.com. Have a wonderful day and take care!


Please click the "End Chat" link to close this window.

11:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Hopping I can do business with Amazon 

11:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Good night

11:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure XXXXXXXXXXXX.

11:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We appreciate your interest with Amazon.

11:27 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We look forward to seeing you again soon. When you're ready, please click the end chat link. Have a great day!

11:27 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th  Chat

 

 

10:58 PM Initial Question: An amount was deducted from my account as a subscription fees while I have not used Amazon prime for more than 3 moths 

10:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

10:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

10:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Hello XXXXXXXXXXXX

10:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : An amount has been deducted from my bank account without authorization 

10:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry to hear the problem you have charged for prime.

10:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I did not use the service for 3 months

11:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Could you confirm the amount of charge?

11:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : $53.53

11:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for confirming.

11:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : In this case I will help you with the link to cancel the prime for full refund.

11:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : To cancel your membership, please visit the membership cancellation page: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/account/homepage.html

11:02 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Once you cancel the prime membership and you will receive the refund within 3-5 business days.

11:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I have also turnoff the auto renew so you will not charge again.

11:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok, Thanks very much for your help

11:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're welcome.

11:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

11:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : yeah just one question is it going to be refunded to the same account it was deducted from 

11:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes, right.

11:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : great, thanks and have a good night

11:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We look forward to seeing you again soon. When you're ready, please click the end chat link. Have a great day!

11:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Bye!

11:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Take care!

11:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

5th  Chat

 

6:17 PM Initial Question: I would like to sign up for prime student but my school doesnt issue .edu email address

6:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

6:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

6:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : hello

6:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

6:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : i would like to sign up for prime student but my school doesnt issue a .edu email address

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm so sorry about the trouble you had with signing up for the student prime.

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll surely help you with this.​

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : To provide proof of enrollment, please send an e-mail to amazon-student-verification@amazon.com from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com account. In the message, include a scan, photo, or screenshot of one of the following:

* Your student ID displaying the current term or an expiration date; just a student ID number is not valid

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : * Your transcript or class list with your name, your university’s name and the current term on it

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : * Your tuition bill with your name, your university’s name and the current term on it

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : * An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must include matriculation date)

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok once i submit proof what happens next?

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Valid proof of enrollment must include your name, the name of the school, and the current term or matriculation date. In addition, please send us the e-mail address given to you by your college or university (if applicable). And, please make sure to create an Amazon.com account with an active credit card so that we can approve your request after verifying the documents.

6:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Once the verification is completed you'll receive the confirmation email about this, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

6:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : about how long until i will get a confirmation email?

6:25 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Once you send the email with the details, you'll receive the email confirmation within 3-5 business days.

6:26 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok thank you 

6:27 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

6:27 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​Was I able to solve your problem? please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with today.​

6:27 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : you solved my problem thank you 

6:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : 
It is my pleasure assisting a valued customer like you today. 
Thanks for contacting Amazon.com chat support.
Have a great one:)​
Take care!​
Bye!​
Chandra, please don't forget to click the "End​ chat" link to close this window.

6:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : bye thank you

6:29 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : :)​

6:29 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : XXXXXXXXXXXX, please don't forget to click the "End​ chat" link to close this window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

6th  Chat

 

6:17 PM Initial Question: Hello, I have a few books I want to sell on Amazon. I had a seller account once, but it's been years since I've used it. I just tried to register for a seller account but got a message saying I was unable to register because of an issue with my account. Can you help?

6:17 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

6:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

6:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thanks

6:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

6:18 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : You're welcome

6:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll be sure to check this for you.

6:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Sounds good

6:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : If you want to sell something temporarily you can just tradein instead of creating a seller account.

6:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : How does that work? I mail the items to Amazon?

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes, Justin.

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : To learn how to submit a trade-in order, please visit our Help pages:

http://amazon.com/tradein/howto

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Our Trade-in store (http://amazon.com/tradein) allows you to search for items eligible for trade, create a trade-in order, and print a shipping label to send in your items in exchange for an Amazon.com Gift Card. 

6:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You can view your trade-in submission history and payment information, or track the status of your trade-in packages in Your Trade-In Account (http://amazon.com/tradein/youraccount). Information about packages being returned to you can be found there, as well. 

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Ok, thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Great!

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you so much for your understanding.

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : :)

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

6:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : That should do it. Thanks.

6:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

Take care!

Bye!

Have a good one!!

6:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX is no longer connected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th  Chat

 

 

5:30 PM Initial Question: Hello,  order - XXXXXXXXXXXX shows delivered but we never received second part of the order.  We received the one band from bscstore but not the three pack from WISHTA

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hi, nice to meet you.

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Great Arun.  My name is XXXXXXXXXXXX 

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Nice to meet you as well. 

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry for the trouble you had with your order.

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Its ok, it happens.  

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Could you please wait for 2-3 minutes while I check this for you.​

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : sure 

5:35 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for waiting.

I've checked your order and see the item was ordered from  a seller on our website. Because sellers' inventories are constantly changing, we can't replace items sold by them that are Fulfilled by Amazon.


Instead, I'll happy to help you with full refund to your original payment method.

If you still needs it you're welcome to place the new order.

5:36 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok great. thanks.  I started a return to make contact earlier today.  

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : It's my pleasure to help you.


Please wait while I do this for you.

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : great, thanks again 

5:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It'll just be a moment longer.

5:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for waiting patiently. 

5:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : sure no problem 

5:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​Thanks for waiting.


I've requested the full refund to your original payment method.


Once processed, you'll also be able to see the refund request here: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID= XXXXXXXXXXXX

5:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok thanks very much XXXXXXXXXXXX

5:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You no need to be thanks, . I'd like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to help you.

5:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) :  I hope I've addressed all your concerns. Is there anything else I can do for you today?

5:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : nope, you have been great.  Have a nice night and thank  you again

5:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm glad I was able to help! We hope to see you again soon. Bye!
Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

5:44 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

5:44 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th  Chat

 

 

9:55 AM Initial Question: I want to return a product

9:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

9:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

9:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

9:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure, I'll help you with that.

9:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I need to return a coffee maker I purchased, but when I try to go through the online option to do so, it says it can't be returned.

9:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : but on my orders page, it says "return eligible through May 26th"

9:57 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Just to be sure is this the item:

Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 49983A Single Serve / Full Pot Coffee Maker ?

9:57 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : yes

9:58 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for confirming.

9:58 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Upon checking I see that the item is categorized as not returnable. In this case, there's no need to ship the item back to Amazon. You're welcome to keep, donate or dispose of it - whichever option is most appropriate and convenient for you.

9:58 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll process full refund for the item.

9:59 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : okay, thank you.  It doesn't really work very well.  The single serve option continues to drip long after the cup of coffee has brewed.

9:59 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You’re very welcome.

10:00 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please give me a moment, I'm processing the refund.

10:00 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : okay, thanks

10:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You’re very welcome.

10:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : As an alternative to your original payment method, you can receive your refund on Amazon Gift Card to expedite your funds availability. Which method would you prefer?

10:03 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : will the gift card just show in my account as a payment option when I make my next purchase?

10:04 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes, the gift card balance will be automatically applied to your next eligible order.

10:04 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You'll see an option to choose whether you'd like to "Use your Gift Card or Promotional Balance" on the "Select a payment method" page.

10:04 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : thats great.  lord knows I make plenty of purchases.  

10:05 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure. And also you can combine them with any credit or debit card.

10:05 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : great, thanks!

10:05 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've requested a refund of $76.31 to your Amazon.com gift card. You'll see the refund in the next 1-2 hours.

10:05 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : perfect, thanks for your help.

10:06 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You’re very welcome.

10:06 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : no thanks.  

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You’re very welcome.

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

Have a great day!

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Take care!!

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : you too

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Bye!!

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you.

10:07 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th  Chat

 

 

7:47 AM Initial Question: Hello I just got a charge for 99 dollars for amazon prime fee, and i did cancel the same day that I start the trial period even my last purchase was on regular time shipping 

7:48 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

7:48 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello XXXXXXXXXXXX, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

7:48 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

7:49 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm really sorry to hear that you have been charged for Amazon prime. 

7:49 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Let me check this for you. 

7:49 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank you

7:50 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're welcome! 

7:50 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please give me a minute while I check this for you. 

7:50 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Ok

7:51 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for waiting. 

7:52 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can see the prime membership in your account haven't cancelled yet. 

7:52 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : In this case, I'll help you with the link to cancel the prime membership in your account. To cancel your membership, please visit the membership cancellation page: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/account/homepage.html

7:53 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I canceled before place my order

7:53 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please click the "End Membership" button from your subscription page. 

7:53 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can see the membership is not yet cancelled. Please click the "End Membership" button from your subscription page.
Once you have clicked, please let me know. 

7:55 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX :  I saw it if you see at the bottom of the right list says end membership i click there 

7:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes, thanks for confirming. 

7:57 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've successfully cancelled the prime membership. I've issued  a refund of amount $99.00 to your card, this refund will show up on your card within 3-5 business days. 

7:59 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : The confirmation email will also sent to you. 

7:59 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Ok thank you, so in my future shopping it will not show any extra charges, right?

7:59 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes, you're right. 
You'

8:00 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're able to take the advantage of Free shipping method for the orders over $35 and the items should be fulfilled by Amazon. 

8:00 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : It was my second purchase in amazon an I really like it, and i wan to keep buying from you guys

8:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure, you're welcome! 

8:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We appreciate your business  a lot! 

8:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

8:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Sorry for the misspelling 

8:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : No, this is it, thank you

8:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We look forward to seeing you again soon. When you're ready, please click the end chat link. Have a great day!

8:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : You too

8:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

 

10th  Chat

 

5:34 PM Initial Question: Hello, On my order XXXXXXXXXXXX, it included 2 cords, and out of the 2 usb C cords i received, one of them is defective and doesn't work. The other cord is working completely fine, and I was wondering if I could just get a partial refund for the order since I've already thrown away the packaging for a return shipment

5:34 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

5:34 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

5:34 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

5:34 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : hello XXXXXXXXXXXX!

5:35 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No need to worry about this Sebastian, I'll surely help you.​​

5:36 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : fantastic!

5:36 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Are you referring for the Flebi 6 Feet / 2 Meter USB Type C Nylon Braided Cable for Apple New Macbook, ChromeBook Pixel and More ( 2 Pack )  "?

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : that is correct!

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Would you mind if I put you on hold for a couple of minutes while I check this for you? 

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : no worries!

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : take your time

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : additionally if it helps, ive made another purchase of the same item

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : as I need 2 functional cords

5:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : and I can use that package to return the faulty cord

5:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : but at the same time, i'm just trying to save myself additional trouble

5:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : In this case, there's no need to return the item for us to issue a refund. You're welcome to keep, donate or dispose of it--whichever option is most appropriate and convenient for you.​

5:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : you're awesome! thanks so much!

5:45 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've issued you a refund of $11.99. You'll see the refund in your Credit Card in the next 3-5 business days​.   

5:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : perfect thanks!

5:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome!

5:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Was I able to address all of your concerns? please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with today.​

5:47 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : you've done an exceptional job with everything i needed!

5:47 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien : i'll be giving you a nice juicy review afterwards :)

5:47 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for contacting Amazon.com chat support.

Please click the "End" chat link to close this window.​

5:47 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX Tien has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

11th  Chat

 

3:52 PM Initial Question: We received this package with two light fixtures that are not working. WE contacted the seller, and they did not send us a new one and it has been almost two months. 

3:52 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

3:52 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today. 

3:53 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.​

3:53 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm really sorry to hear that the item was not working.

3:53 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll surely check on this to help you.

3:53 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank you. When can we expect this problem to be resolved?

3:54 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Craphy 5500k Photo Portrait Studio Flash Lighting Kit for Portrait Photography, Studio and Video Shooting (Umbrella, Light Stand, E27 Light Holder, 12  
This is the item right? 

3:54 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes, that is correct.

3:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for confirming. 

3:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've checked and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

3:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : In this case, I'll help you with a full refund for this item for a full refund.

3:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hope this helps? 

3:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Can we just get the lights replaced?

3:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : We use all of the other items, we just want the lights.

3:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can completely understand your concern, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

3:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I see that the item was sold by the seller on our website, While we shipped your order, the inventory was provided to us by a seller and I'm not able to send you a replacement. 

3:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll help you with a prepaid return label to return the item for a for a full refund.

3:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You will not be charged for the shipping. 

4:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hope this works? 

4:02 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : We will keep it and I guess I will by more lights but I am not happy to get broken items in a package deal. 

4:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can completely understand your concern, XXXXXXXXXXXX.
If you prefer not to return the item, I can help you with a partial refund for the item.

4:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hope this helps? 

4:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes, that would help.

4:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your understanding, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

4:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Let me check and process the partial refund to you. 

4:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Okay, Thank you.

4:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I can help you with a refund of $45 for this item. Will that works? 

4:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes and I will purchase new ones. Can you put it on my Amazon card?

4:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure, Mary.

4:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've requested a refund of $45.00 to your Amazon Gift Card. You'll see the refund in the next 2-3 hours. 

4:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hope you have all set now? 

4:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I want it on my amazon store card credit card if possible.

4:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Okay, Mary.

4:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've requested a refund of $45.00 to your Store Card. You'll see the refund in the next 3-5 business days.

4:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

4:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank you for your help in this matter. You did a great job with solving my problem.

4:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Its my pleasure to assist you today.​

4:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Have a great day :)

4:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

4:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th  Chat

 

6:49 PM Initial Question: This order says my shipment was received.  It wasn't.  The tracking information says it was delivered in Tennessee.  I am in XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I tried to contact the seller, and it said that he is no longer on Amazon???  HELP!!

6:49 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

6:49 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

6:51 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I hope so.

6:51 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hi XXXXXXXXXXXX

6:51 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : So this order...I've waited for a long time.  It finally says it was delivered, but not here.  They guys is now gone?

6:51 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : hi

6:52 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry to know that your order delivered in wrong address. 

6:52 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​​Firstly, I'd like to thank you f​or your Prime membership.

6:52 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Are you referring to "Van Heusen Men's Long-Sleeve Oxford Dress Shirt, White-19 6-7" ?

6:52 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : yes

6:54 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for the confirmation.

6:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Since the seller left Amazon platform, in this case I'll help you to file A-Z guarantee claim to get refund for the order.

6:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok, that sounds like good news

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You'll be able to file claim from your end using the self-service options, Dan. 

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We are promoting self-service to make it easier for our customers, that instead of waiting to connect with Amazon Customer Support, explaining the problem and then expecting a solution;​

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You can file a claim by entering your order number (XXXXXXXXXXXX) here: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/a-z-guarantee/submit-claim.html

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll stay online for you. 

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please let me know if you're unable to file claim. 

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : My only option is to contact seller

6:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Do you see option to file claim or problem with order ? 

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Contact Amazon Customer Service about problems that don't involve the seller?

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : oh...it says I have to wait until May 4?

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Although Amazon does not currently enforce a seller response time, a reasonable expectation is for a response within three days, by May 4, 2017. If that date has passed and the seller hasn't replied or the seller has not resolved the issue, file a reimbursement claim under Amazon.com's A-to-z Guarantee.

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I see. 

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is it possible for you to file claim after 3 days ? 

7:02 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I guess.  Just another 3 days of waiting, and then shopping for 5 more shirts somewhere else.

7:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Okay, if you're unable to wait I'll file claim on your behalf. 

7:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : If you could do it, that would be great.  I'd like to get this going.

7:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure, please give me a moment.

7:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for waiting. 

7:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've filed A-Z guarantee claim on your behalf. 

7:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : The A to Z guarantee claim has been submitted.

7:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok, so now what happens?

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You'll see the refund of $39.95 to your MasterCard in 3-5 business days. 

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I hope I was able to help you ? 

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : yes you did.  thank you very much.

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : no, that will be all.  I appreciate your time

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : It is my pleasure assisting a valued customer like you today. Thank you for contacting Amazon. You take care and have a wonderful day! ​

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) :  Please spare a second before you leave me and click on where it says "End Chat" at the right upper corner of your chat window to close the window 

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th  Chat

 

 

10:59 PM Initial Question: Hi I would like to return this product. I am not satisfied with it at all. This was a new product we have never used before last night. My husband and i each took one pill 30 mins before bed. He fell asleep fine but then woke up several times throughout the night, wide awake. I had trouble falling asleep and also woke up in the middle of the night with my mind racing. Its almost like the pill did the opposite of what it was supposed to do. 

10:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

10:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

11:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Hi I would like to return this product. I am not satisfied with it at all. This was a new product we have never used before last night. My husband and i each took one pill 30 mins before bed. He fell asleep fine but then woke up several times throughout the night, wide awake. I had trouble falling asleep and also woke up in the middle of the night with my mind racing. Its almost like the pill did the opposite of what it was supposed to do.

11:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

11:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm so sorry about the trouble you had with the item you received Joseph.

11:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please let me know the order number.

11:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : XXXXXXXXXXXX

11:02 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for the order number, please wait let me check this for you.

11:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for waiting.

11:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm so sorry about the trouble caused with the pills. In this case please dispose the pills, I'll help you by process the full refund for the item. I'll also forward this to our quality team with high priority to take action on this. It won't happen again for your future orders Joseph.

11:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : thank you. 

11:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome.

11:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Please wait let me process the refund for you.

11:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've requested a refund of $21.95 to your Amazon Gift Card. You'll see the refund in the next few hours.

11:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : thank you

11:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for your understanding and patience.

11:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome! Is there any​thing else I can do for you today?

11:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : no thats all. 

11:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you so much for giving me a chance to help you with this matter, Have a great day and thank you for being part of the Amazon Family. 

Please, Click End chat button to Close the chat.​
:)​​

11:10 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX is no longer connected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th  Chat

 

5:28 PM Initial Question: Would like to return this item. Dont like the "bland" taste of these nuts and also the ratio is dissapointing.

5:28 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

5:29 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello XXXXXXXXXXXX, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

5:29 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

5:29 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

5:30 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm really sorry to hear that you have a trouble with return the item.

5:30 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No worries, let me check this for you.

5:30 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thanks.

5:30 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Just to confirm this item Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 44 Ounce  ?

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes.

5:31 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for confirming.

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've checked and see that this item was comes under non returnable item. In this case, you no need to return the item to us. Please keep the item with you or just dispose the item.

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Oh

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I will help you with the full refund for you.

5:32 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ok!

5:36 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for waiting.

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've requested a refund of $24.20 to your discover. You'll see the refund in the next 3-5 business days.

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Ok. Thats great. ThanksQ

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your patience and understanding :)

5:37 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

5:38 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : That would be all. Thanks again.

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome :)

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for contacting Amazon. Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window. Have a great day!

5:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

15th  Chat

 

6:55 PM Initial Question: Hello hope all is well I just realized i was charged for prime and i have no idea what that is or can you please explain 

6:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  has accepted the chat.

6:55 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX .  I'm here to help you today.

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : can you please explain what prime is 

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX :  and why i was charged for that 

6:56 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I'm so sorry to hear that you was charged for Prime.

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Upon checking your account, I see that you have signed up for Amazon Free Prime trail on Monday, April 3, 2017. 

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Your trial was set to "Renew Automatically," so we converted your trial to a full 12-month membership on May 3, 2017.

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : what is that? i don't even know what that is 

6:57 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : However, when you subscribed for Prime membership, we mentioned that the Prime paid membership will be renewed automatically after 30 days free trail. I am sorry if this information was not clear.

6:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I did not sign up for that 

6:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I can understand your concern, XXXXXXXXXXXX  . 

6:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : can you please explain what it is

6:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : In this case, If you prefer I'll help you to cancel this for refund. 

6:58 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Sure.

6:59 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Amazon Prime is a membership program that offers many benefits, including FREE Two-Day shipping on millions of items, access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, unlimited photo storage, and Kindle books. 

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : oh no I really don't need that. can you please help me cancel and have my refund 

7:00 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Sure.

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : You can cancel your membership, please visit the membership cancellation page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/account/homepage.html

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Please check the link to cancel your Prime. 

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : If you have any trouble with cancelling prime, please let me know. 

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I'll do that for you. 

7:01 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I'll hold for you.

7:02 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : i don't see that link 

7:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : oh i found it 

7:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : end the membership 

7:03 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Yes, Elvis.

7:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : oh wow that was simple 

7:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : i think i did it 

7:04 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I've confirmed your Amazon Prime membership has been canceled.

7:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I checked and see that you have placed order using Prime benefits. 

7:05 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : i don't need it prime 

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I see that we have processed a refund of $99.17

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : You'll see the refund in the next 3-5 business days.

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : thank you.

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : You're welcome. 

7:06 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Is all set for you now? 

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX :  also can check if  an order i place today will go thru i want to  use the credit card ending 8838

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : for all of the items 

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Sure.

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : i want to make sure i did not buy same item twice 

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Pet 'n Shape All Natural Dog Chewz Beef Bone Treat for Large Sized Dogs, 2 Count

7:07 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge, 21-Count

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Calvin Klein Men's 3-Pack Cotton Classic Boxer Brief, Medium, black grey/red/black waistband
Tabletop Incense Burner Gifts & Decor Zen Garden Kit with Statue Candle Holder ~ USA SELLER!! (Buddha big)
Cuisinart 15-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set, C77SS-15PK
Pinzon Blended Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set, Grey
Resource for Cooking Stainless Steel Manual Can Opener

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Pet 'n Shape All Natural Dog Chewz Beef Bone Treat for Large Sized Dogs, 2 Count

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Is this the items? 

7:08 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : yes 

7:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : Thanks for confirming. 

7:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : I see that all the orders are good to go. 

7:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : There is no problem with your orders. 

7:09 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX :  perfect thank you so much for all your help this evening 

7:10 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : You're most welcome. 

7:10 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : ^6ec

7:10 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  (CSA) : It was a pleasure assisting you today! We look forward to seeing you again soon. If there is anything else I can help with, let me know. Otherwise, you can click the *End Chat* button on the top right corner of this window.

7:10 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16th  Chat

 

6:38 PM Initial Question: I received the inmaker collapsible funnel set under Order # XXXXXXXXXXXX. One of the funnels has a crack in the bottom. I contacted the seller, and they told me to contact Amazon. Can you send a new one out? One of the two were fine, but I'm not sure if you can send just one to replace it or if a whole new set needs to be sent.

6:38 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

6:38 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

6:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXX .

6:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Nice to meet you!!

6:39 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Firstly, I'd like to thank you for being a Prim​e member.​

6:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : Hi Jeba. Hope you're having a good evening.

6:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry to hear you received a damaged product. This doesn't happens usually.

6:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes.

6:40 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for asking.

6:41 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : How was the day for you?

6:41 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​​​​​Please don't be worried.
I'll help you to resolve this issue.​​​​​​

6:41 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : Amazon has always taken care of any issues we've had. We enjoy shopping through the site. :)

6:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for your understanding.

6:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : May I know the damaged item name?

6:42 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : It is the INMAKER Collapsible Funnel, 2 Pack, FDA Approved Silicone Folding Funnel for Liquid and Powder Transfer

6:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for confirming.

6:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : In this case, I'll issue the refund for this item now.

6:43 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) :  In this case, there's no need to ship the item back to Amazon. You're welcome to keep, donate or dispose of it - whichever option is most appropriate and convenient for you.

6:44 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : Thank you!

6:45 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're welcome.

6:45 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : As an alternative to your original payment method, you can receive your refund on Amazon Gift Card to expedite your funds availability. Which method would you prefer?

6:45 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : If you could refund back to the original payment, it would be greatly appreciated.

6:45 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Sure.

6:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've issued a refund of $5.99 to your Master Card. You'll see the refund in the next 3-5 business days.

6:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : Thank you

6:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​​You're welcome. ​
Is​ there anything else I can do for you today?​

6:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : That was it. Thank you for your help today.

6:46 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​ I'm glad I was able to help! We hope to see you again soon. ​
​Have a nice day!!:)
Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.​​​​

6:47 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  : You have a nice day as well.

6:47 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX  has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17th  Chat

 

 

10:31 AM Initial Question: I was sent an incorrect item and returned it for what I had ordered. Now, I am getting emails that I will be charged for your companies mistake

10:32 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

10:32 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

10:32 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm really sorry to hear you have returned the incorrect item. I'll surely check and resolve it from my end.

10:33 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : the Item was returned, it was a black snap button shirt instead of the pants I ordered, there was no option online for an incorrect item return

10:34 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : the order number was XXXXXXXXXXXX

10:36 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for the order number, I'll surely help you with the same item deliver for you.

10:36 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Will that be help full for Michael ?

10:37 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : May I know the tracking number of the item that you've returned, please ?

10:37 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I already have the replacement item and have returned the incorrect item, I am trying to keep from getting charged for an error

10:38 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No need worry, I'll help you with the item you'll get again and you won't charge for an error. 

10:38 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : May I know the tracking number of the item that you've returned, please ?

10:39 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I already have the item and returned the item I was sent by mistake

10:39 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm sorry you received an e-mail notification indicating you were required to return the item; you shouldn't have received that e-mail notification. I've fixed this error, and we won't be charging you again for the item.

10:41 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've successfully fixed this issue.

You won't charge  again for the item.

10:41 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : thank you for the assistance

10:41 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I hope this helps, XXXXXXXXXXXX 

10:42 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome, XXXXXXXXXXXX.

10:42 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

10:42 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : no, that takes care of it, have a good day

10:42 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for contacting Amazon.
Take care.
Bye,
XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

10:43 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

18th  Chat

 

7:19 PM Initial Question: ORDER #
XXXXXXXXXXXX

7:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

7:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is Rekha.  I'm here to help you today.

7:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : HI

7:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ORDER #
XXXXXXXXXXXX

7:19 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ORDER #
XXXXXXXXXXXX

7:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I ORDER STARSKY AND HUTCH 2004 VHS

7:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for providing the order number. 

7:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ANYTIME / DOES THE VISA ACCEPTED

7:20 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : VISA CARD

7:21 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I WANT TO MAKE SURE TO BE SHIPPING ON MY EMAIL TO THE VHS 

7:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I see there is no problem with your order. 

7:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : WHAT ABOUT IT

7:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We'll authorize your card as soon as the order enters into the shipping process and the authorization will be charged as soon as the order ships out. 

7:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Your package will be delivered as promised. 

7:22 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : YES THANKS

7:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'll also contact the seller and ask them to ship and deliver the item as promised. 

7:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : THANKS

7:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : The seller will get back to you within 24-48 hours with the updated status of your order. 

7:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're welcome! 

7:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : THAT'S IT

7:23 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

7:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : WELCOME

7:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

7:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : ANYTIME

7:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX : THAT'S IT / BYE

7:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Have a nice day!
Take care, bye!
Please click the "End Chat" link to close this window.

7:24 PM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

19th  Chat

 

8:34 AM Initial Question: Hi, I would like to have some information about Prime. 

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Cool, Hi.. how you doing? 

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I'm fine.

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks for asking.

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : How about you?

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I'm cool

8:35 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thanks 

8:36 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Great.

8:37 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Could you please elaborate your concern regarding prime?

8:37 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Hey... I have a dumb question hahaha... I was placing an order and I signed up for Prime thinking that it was going to be the free month, however Amazon charged me the $100 membership. I cancelled it right away, but I would like to know if I did cancel it correctly and I'm going to receive my refund, or what I'm supposed to do? 

8:38 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I've checked your account and see that, you've signed up for     US Prime month-to-month one month free trial on  February 2, 2017 this is the reason charged in your account now.

8:38 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : But I've confirmed your Amazon Prime membership has been canceled.

8:38 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You'll receive a refund of $100.69 for the Amazon Prime membership fee. 

Refunds typically process within 3-5 business days and appear as a credit on your statement. 

8:39 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Awesome! I just wanted to confirm haha. Sorry for bothering you today, you were really helpful! Thank you much XXXXXXXXXXXX!

8:39 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No worries.

8:39 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : My pleasure.

8:40 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You’re most welcome.

8:40 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Have I addressed all your questions? Please let me know, if you still have any other questions. I'm here to help you.

8:40 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : That was it, thank you much. Great Job. 

8:40 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Have a great day.
Thank you for contacting Amazon.
Please click on the "End Chat" to close this window.

8:41 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX is no longer connected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th  Chat

 

 


6:51 AM 
Initial Question: Hello, I don't believe I ever applied for Prime, but shows that I will be charged next year $99.00. Was I already charged for current membership? If so how is this possible as I never applied or intended to apply for Prime membership? Please help in resolve issue.

6:51 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has accepted the chat.

6:51 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Hello, my name is XXXXXXXXXXXX.  I'm here to help you today.

6:51 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for being a Prime member.

6:52 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : We certainly don't want our customers to face any sort of inconvenience.
I'll definitely look into this for you.

6:52 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : May I know when you have been charged and the last four  digits of the card number?

6:54 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : I have no Idea. It just says that I am a Prime member and next charge will be February of 2018. As I look back in Paypal, it doesn't go pass Febuary 15, so I don't know if I have, or if I did, I am not able to view it . Possibly charged beyond 2 months pass paypal viewing records. 

6:55 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thanks.

6:55 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No worries, In this case I'll go ahead and issue you the refund for you.
Will that help and work?

6:55 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : As for credit cards I have two on file through paypal. Both VISA one 3925 and the other 7258.

6:56 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : I see that you have been charged $99.00 on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 on card ending in 3925.

6:58 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes, but how do I automatically become a member? And has this been going on for years? This is the first time I caught it because I often visit the site and first time I noticed Prime membership. Can you look back and see how long I've been enrolled as a member? Do you have records of that? 

6:59 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Yes, I see that the auto renew has been turned ON so that you have been charged and now I'll go ahead and turn it OFF so that you will not be charged again.
Will that help and work?

7:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Yes that'll work. I suppose I will keep an eye out for that auto renew option to assure that it will remain off in the future. Thank you for the support. 

7:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : No need to worry about this anymore.

7:01 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You will not be charged again.

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : ​I have requested you a refund of $99.00 to your  original payment method​ and you will be able to see that within 3-5 business days​.

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Thank you for your patience and  understanding.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you out.​​

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank you, have a great day.

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : You're most welcome.
Please click on the "End chat" button at the upper right corner of this window.​

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : :--)

7:02 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX (CSA) : have a lovely day!

7:03 AM XXXXXXXXXXXX has left the conversation.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment