Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Non-Voice Email scenarios

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 1

Customer’s Email:

I took the pkg to the US Post Office to mail.  Post Office says that address has the wrong zip code.  What should i do? Ship with the address that the customer/Amazon supplied?  Or change the zip code to what the Post Office suggests is correct?  The customer zip as supplied is 86001-9602; the Post Office (and Google Maps) says it should be 86005. I don't want to be dinged for shipping late -- I was trying to get this out for next day shipping. Please call me ASAP.  I will also try to email the customer, but some customers do not respond.

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 2

Customer’s Email:

I am setting up an account to sell. I realized the personal selling is better suited to our needs than the professional plan (we are planning on selling 5-10 paintings a month). However, I was mid-setup with the professional account and can’t seem to cancel it. Please cancel it for me so I can set up a personal seller plan.

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 3

Customer’s Email:

I keep getting emails about Amazon needing my bank acct information so I can be refunded the $39.99 for all the months I was charged for this service which I did not want.  Could you please verify you have what you need so I may be reimbursed.  Also, can you please verify that I have not been charged $39.99 for any month.  I should be refunded for every month I was charged according to the associate I spoke with by phone because I had not intended to set up this account.  Thanks very much...

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 4

Customer’s Email:

I received an order for four books and only have three to sell.  what should I do?

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 5

Customer’s Email:

Do you have to grant them a return because it is exactly what they ordered but they don't want it anymore?

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 6

Customer’s Email:

I received an email today saying you have canceled this order because I did not confirm shipment but I confirmed shipment two days ago. Help please

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 7

Customer’s Email:

I been having problems getting my money transfer to my bank account for two months now. I can't seem to get any results. Each time I talked to Amazon reperssentive they tell me all my bank account information is ok. But each time it is sent in it keeps coming back with the same problem. NOT able to deposit money. I am really getting aggravated . Please help me again to get this straighten out.

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 8

Customer’s Email:

I recently sold an item that went to the account of my old bank ending in 2149. I updated my bank account number after the item had been sold and the funds are being transferred to my old bank. I need to have these funds transferred to the correct bank account.

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 9

Customer’s Email:

Why does it show a .99 per item fee? I pay 39.99/mo for professional account and I was under the understanding there is no per item fee for professional accounts?

 

Understanding Emails Exercise: Case 10

Customer’s Email:

I just start up my Amazon Account, however, I still not yet list my product there. So may i ask if I need to pay any fee this moment?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment